Copyright (c) 1997-2015 Luca Lutterotti All Rights Reserved.
This software is the research result of Luca Lutterotti and it is provided as it is as confidential and proprietary information. You shall not disclose such Confidential Information and shall use it only in accordance with the terms of the license agreement you entered into with Luca Lutterotti.
The computer program Maud by Luca Lutterotti is distributed free of charge, and without any restrictions for non-commercial use except for the following rules:
- It is permitted to extend the program capabilities or modify them for your own purposes.
- It is not permitted to redistribute the program or parts of it either under the name Maud, or under another name, without prior consultation with and permission from the author Luca Lutterotti.
- Whenever you publish results obtained with the aid of program Maud, please acknowledge its use by citing one or more of these articles (depending on your subject):
- L. Lutterotti, Total pattern fitting for the combined size-strain-stress-texture determination in thin film diffraction, Nuclear Inst. and Methods in Physics Research, B, 268, 334-340, 2010.
- L. Lutterotti, M. Bortolotti, G. Ischia, I. Lonardelli and H.-R. Wenk, Rietveld texture analysis from diffraction images, Z. Kristallogr., Suppl. 26, 125-130, 2007.
- L. Lutterotti, D. Chateigner, S. Ferrari and J. Ricote, Texture, Residual Stress and Structural Analysis of Thin Films using a Combined X-Ray Analysis, Thin Solid Films, 450, 34-41, 2004.
- L. Lutterotti, S. Matthies, H.-R. Wenk, A.J. Schultz and J. Richardson, Combined texture and structure analysis of deformed limestone from neutron diffraction spectra, J. Appl. Phys., 81, 594-600, 1997.
- Anyone wishing to make a commercial use of the software (not concerning the results obtained with it) should contact the author to obtain information about commercial licensing conditions.